School Students can use this tool to make their first business plan.
Business Plan – What does it mean?
A business plan is a written document that describes what a new startup is going to do, what it will produce, sell and how it will make profit.
Why does anyone need a Business Plan?
There are many uses of business plan. Most often used need of business plan is when a startup is trying to raise investments. However, the most important use of business plan is for the founders of business. This written document allows founders to think systematically about all aspects of their startup.
These aspects relate to questions such as:
- What are we going to produce?
- How would be produce? What should be the planned production cost?
- How do we market and sell? At what price do we sell?
- How many people do we hire? What should be their job profile?
- How much revenue and profit do we make?