• Learn to identify opportunities
• Learn the fundamental concepts of Ideation and Entrepreneurship
• Learn how to come up with your own unique Business Ideas
There is an entrepreneur within each one of us just waiting to be discovered.
Students in their teenage years are at their creative best and it is the best time for them to start discovering their entrepreneurial strengths. Students who are exposed to the right entrepreneurial thinking and experiences go from being mere consumers of information to becoming creators and change makers, from being job seekers to future job creators.
In this course students learn from stories of seasoned entrepreneurs and discover the Entrepreneur within themselves. Students learn how to think like an entrepreneur and learn about what sets an entrepreneur apart from an employee. Students also take their first step on their own entrepreneurial journey and develop and pitch their own First Business Idea.
By the end of this course students start to see the world as full of opportunities and become adept at coming up with their own business ideas. They learn frameworks and techniques to evaluate and develop their business ideas. They learn how to identify their ideas unique value proposition.
• 12 Video Lessons + Assignments
• Make a Pitch to Real Investors
• Young Achiever Certificate
• 1 Year Access to Online Entrepreneurship Lab (Value ₹ 1,000)
• Career Interest Test FREE (Value ₹ 1,500)