There is an entrepreneur waiting to be discovered!
Entrepreneurship in 21st Century is what Science was in 20th Century. It is the unique combination of idea and execution that requires understanding of design, product making, finance, marketing and selling.
If you don’t exercise, you won’t build the muscle.
Students in their teen years are at their creative best. That’s when parents must expose them to the startup world and build the much-required entrepreneurship muscles necessary for future success.
Want your Next Gen to be a Job Creator? Really?
Can you become a doctor without knowledge of medicine? or an engineer without knowledge of engineering?
It is well established that students exposed to the right entrepreneurial ecosystem, knowledge, and experiences go from being mere consumers to becoming creators, from being job seekers to future job creators.
Experience full entrepreneurship cycle @ Young CEO
This 5 day super charged program allows students to come up with their own business ideas, get it tested, prepare the blueprint of making the idea real, understand the nuances of customer discovery and product launch, all culminating in a business plan pitch to real investors.
Learn about the latest frameworks, tools and techniques of entrepreneurship.
Every cycle of dream, make and sell starts with a plan.
- Founders Mindset and Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Ideation Techniques and Starting your Idea Pad
- Understand of Business Models
- Market and Customer Research
- Design Thinking and Developing Product
- Building your Brand and Marketing Plan
- Understanding Startup Finance
- Launch of a new venture
- Pitching Your Venture Idea
- Ideate, Develop and Launch Your Own Startup Idea
- Learn from world-class faculty
- Live Pitch to Angels and Test your selling and communication skills
- Meet Startup Founders
- Develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Learn Business Skills and Gain insight into Future Career Choices
1–year Access to ThinkStartup Venture Builder Platform Young CEO Certificate of Completion
- Age: 13 to 18 years
- The ThinkStartup Young CEO Program requires students to be self-motivated and driven with the curiosity to learn.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
Duration – 5 days | Timings – 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Fees – Rs 15,000 + GST
Head of Admission : Sahiba Vaid, 9958953298, firstname.lastname@example.org